What to Look For In a Boston Real Estate Agent!


When selling your Boston home or buying a Boston home, you want to know that you have an experienced, highly credible Boston real estate agent with you throughout the process. You want an agent who represents a successful real estate firm, and one with excellent testimonials and web presence.

I am proud to announce to you today that Keller Williams Realty has been named the largest real estate franchise in North America! It is home to more than 90,000 associates around the world, with 12,000 gained in the past year. This is partly due to the business model of the company and the success of its real estate agents.

Keller Williams Realty has been around for 30 years and continues to add innovative services for real estate customers. They are growing in size and success, and I am proud to represent them as a Boston real estate agent!

Knowing that I stand behind such a prominent, growing company is one reason why you should consider me as your Boston real estate agent when buying a Boston home or selling a Boston home. Another reason is my list of testimonials.

I have been a resident of Boston, MA for 30 years, I have over three decades of experience in real estate, I have award-winning sales achievements and I have been nationally recognized for superior customer service. While this all plays a role in who you choose to represent you as your Boston real estate agent, testimonials remain number one.

Testimonials are reviews coming straight from the mouths of past homebuyers or home sellers just like you. Who better to put your trust in than people who were once in your shoes?

My web presence is also extensive, which is how you know that I’m a prominent Boston real estate agent. Perhaps that is how you found me! My interactive website is loaded with home-buying and home-selling tips, listings, information about Boston, Boston events, Boston schools and relocating to Boston. You can look up closed transactions, and you can read about my home-buying advantage.

I am also active on my Facebook page, Twitter page and LinkedIn page. My blog is updated weekly. You have so many ways to get a hold of me, to learn more about me, and to check out my latest real estate tips, advice, news and market reports.

When you’re ready to buy a Boston home or sell your Boston home, contact me! As a Boston real estate agent, representing the largest real estate firm in North America, you know you’re getting experience, honesty and success when working with me.

Patti Fine
Phone: 617-642-7585
Email: pf@pattifine.com
Patti Fine Real Estate
Greater Boston Area Homes
Search Greater Boston Area Homes

No comments:

Post a Comment