Signs It’s Time to Sell Your Boston Home


Are you thinking about selling your Boston home? Have you been considering this for awhile, but haven’t been sure when the right time is? As your Boston real estate agent, I’m here to tell you that when you’re ready to be a Boston home seller, the Boston real estate market is ready for you!

Home sales are up, because Boston homebuyers are eager to buy while mortgage rates remain historically low. Home prices are up, because home values and equity are returning, and also because inventory is still low. In fact, Boston home prices soared in the first few months of 2015!

When the inventory of homes for sale is low, this means that as a Boston home seller, you might receive multiple offers from buyers, and you might score an offer higher than your listing price! Bidding wars are very common right now. Boston homes are also selling fast after being listed.
So if you’re ready to sell your Boston home, now is definitely the time to do it. But how do you know when you’re ready to sell? Here are some common signs that it’s time:
  • You’ve outgrown your space. Is your family growing as you have children, purchase pets or make room for aging parents or relatives? Do you need office space, or bigger closets, or more bedrooms for your growing children? If you feel like a bigger home is your next step, now is definitely the time to sell, so you can score a low mortgage rate when you purchase your next home.
  • Your neighborhood is booming. Notice if other homes in the area are selling. Contact me, your Boston real estate agent, to find out what homes in the area are selling for, compared to what they were listed for, and how quickly they are selling. Get your home reappraised to find out if your home has positive equity. The housing recovery is in full force!
  • You stopped caring about maintenance. Did you used to get excited about home projects, but now the paint is chipping and the gardens are overgrown? This could mean that you’re ready for maintenance-free living, or maybe you just need a change in scenery. Take it as a sign that you are ready to move on, and ready to perhaps downsize to a smaller home, or even to a Boston condo or townhouse.
If any of these signs ring a bell for you, or if your life has changed recently and you are just ready to move on, contact me. As your Boston real estate agent, I can answer any questions you may have, and I would love to help you through the home-selling process in Boston!

Patti Fine
Phone: 617-642-7585
Email: pf@pattifine.com

1 comment:

  1. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete